Sunday 30 December 2012

Coming (Very) Soon

I'm going to make up for not blogging for most of December by posting a bunch of year-end (and year-beginning) stuff in the next few days, including:

1) Book reviews!  I've read a bunch of fabulous YA novels in the last two months and I want to share them with you (Libba Bray's The Diviners, Laini Taylor's Days of Blood and Starlight, Alison Croggon's Black Spring, and Rachel Hartman's Seraphina)

2) The now unavoidable Music of Michaelmas 2012 post, which will feature a retrospective of my favourite Within Temptation songs, as I spent a lot of time listening to their back catalogue in the lead up to their anniversary concert in Antwerp.

3)  An annotated list of my favourite books of 2012.

4)  And finally, a 2012 retrospective with, possibly, goals/resolutions, etc. for 2013.

Hold onto your hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment